· Job Description:
Translate software requirements into concise and robust PHP web programming code, specifically in Human Resource application environment and recruitment portal. The role involves writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting applications using PHP & web computer languages and development tools.
· Responsibilities & Authorities:
1. Good understanding of programming principles.
3. Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
4. Advanced knowledge of Apache or/And IIS Servers.
5. Advanced understanding of MS SQL Server database (developer fundamentals).
6. Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven PHP web applications on MSSQL or MYSQL back end.
7. Developing the requirements & gaps required by clients, based on the requirements analysis process.
8. Educating and at times, coordinating, trainee developers
9. Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards (Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing.)
10. Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
11. Devising possible solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options.
12. Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
13. Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately Utilize all available resources to stay updated and on the edge of technology.
14. Ability to working as part of a team.
15. Ability to work under pressure & meet preset deadline according to the plan Attend necessary training courses.
16. Ability to cope to new suggested technologies & attend R&D sessions & events.
17. Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
18. Finally, be presentable, neat, businesslike dressed, prompt at all times.