Cazador is a platform which gives candidates the chance to express their competencies and career aspirations for companies and employers in a 30-second video.
By signing up for Cazador service (“Service”) or any of the services of Cazadorjobs.com, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"), which form a binding agreement between you and Cazador. Any new features or tools which are added to the current service shall be also subject to the Terms of service.Cazador reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Cazador website. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use Cazador’s Service.
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Cazador Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
Cazador grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the Cazador Service for your own personal and commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the Cazador Service. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
Except as expressly permitted by Cazador in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create, derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Cazador Service. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the Cazador Service. All rights not expressly granted by Cazador are reserved.
To use the Cazador Service, you must register as a user by providing your name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Cazador and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Cazador Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you have to change your password and notify us immediately.
Account Terms & General Conditions
With anything illegal, or any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Cazador will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Cazador cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as videos, files, data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Cazador account (“CV video Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Cazador will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- The person signing up for the Cazador Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you sign up on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
- You may not use the Cazador service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Cazador
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Cazador or Cazador trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info@Cazadorjobs.com
- You understand that your CV , picture ,CV video Content), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove CV video Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Cazador customer, Cazador employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Cazador does not pre-screen CV video Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any CV video Content that is available via the Service
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Cazador employees and contractors may also be Cazador customers, although they may not use your confidential information.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Cazador retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Cazador reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- In the event of an ownership dispute over a Cazador account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that Cazador shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Cazador or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Cazador partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Cazador does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Cazador does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Cazador don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
In addition to offering Free individuals Cazador video CV accounts, we offer Cazador companies Basic, Professional, and High Volume account tiers.. Features and prices are subject to change.
Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing info@Cazadorjobs.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Cazador’s response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your CV-CV video Content will be immediately and permanently deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Cazador service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Cazador may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Cazador Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted from the Cazador Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in)
TERMINATION FOR BREACH
Cazador may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if Cazador determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would damage Cazador's reputation. If Cazador deletes your account for these reasons, you may not re-register for the Cazador Service. Cazador may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION
Upon termination, all licenses granted by Cazador will terminate.. In the event of account deletion for any reason, your (company/cv) content may no longer be available. Cazador shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
Content video CV Restrictions
By uploading CV video content:
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Cazador service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Cazador account at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- Anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility. If you want to remove your content, just delete your account.
- All content you submit must also comply with Cazador’s Guideline, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
- Cazador has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Cazador Service.
- As between you and Cazador, you own the video content that you upload to Cazador. Cazador will not copy, transmit, or publicly display your video content without your express permission.
- You further grant permission to all companies of our platform to view your videos for their business purposes. Your videos has been sat as downloadable, the companies have the right to download a copy of your videos to their computers.
- For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Cazador and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Cazador will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cazador and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Cazador Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Cazador violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Cazador reserves the right to modify our Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to Cazador. Cazador has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the Cazador Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Cazador provides its Service on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. You therefore use the Cazador Service at your own risk. Cazador expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Cazador makes no representations or warranties:
- That the Cazador Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction.
- That the Cazador Service will be uninterrupted or error-free,Concerning any content submitted by any member.
- That any content you submit will be made available on the Cazador Service or will be stored by Cazador.
- That the Cazador Service will meet your business or professional needs.
That Cazador will continue to support any particular feature of the Cazador Service; or
Concerning sites and resources outside of the Cazador Service, even if linked to from the Cazador Service.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) Cazador shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Cazador Service must be commenced in the. In any such action, Cazador and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES
Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Cazador in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Cazador's rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Cazador electronically. Cazador may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the Cazador Service. For support-related inquiries, you may contact us. Nothing herein shall limit Cazador's right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Cazador on the Cazador Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Cazador. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Cazador Site.
This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
- Copyright and DMCA Policy
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Cazador and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.