-Understand the system development life cycle and demonstrate an awareness of established capacity.
-Translates detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
- Understands the effect of their own task performance on the overall system performance. Investigates and resolves problems, with direction, as they occur.
- Coordinate with the QA department for testing and Quality Assurance issues.
- Demonstrates and applies technical standards to assigned tasks. Understands the function of design and that multiple tools exist to perform a single task.
- Complies with logical and physical security policies, processes, and practices, Recognizes non-compliance and notifies appropriate individuals.
- Creates and maintains documentation of their own work. Executes a test plan and documents the results.
- Other software developer duties and tasks