- Contacting potential clients to establish
rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and implementing new marketing
- Researching organizations and individuals to
find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers
while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing business growth goals and ensure
they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members
develop their skills.
Proven 5+ years working experience in business development member ,
sales professional or a relevant role
Proven sales track record
experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
Proficiency in English
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills
Bachelor’s degree in business,
marketing or related field